We are seeking a responsible, experienced individual to manage multilingual translation projects.
Junction International has a virtual production structure with staff working remotely from Argentina, Peru, Spain, and the US. The selected candidate may need to complete a 3-month training period before he/she can join our team remotely. Training may be done remotely or on premises at Junction’s Florida offices.
The candidate will be responsible for vendor coordination and recruitment, project scheduling, and budget tracking.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual with excellent multitasking, organizational, and communication skills. In this hands-on position, project managers will have the opportunity to:
- Assemble teams of freelance linguists worldwide
- Oversee the entire life-cycle of a variety of multilingual translation projects, including managing cost, ensuring quality, and tracking schedules.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Liaise with sales staff depending on project scope.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contactors worldwide. Tasks will include negotiating deadlines and rates, issuing POs, etc.
- Monitor and control projects progress.
- Supervise projects budget.
- Prepare and update project documentation; including glossaries, translation memories, reference materials, and ongoing queries.
- Comply with relevant and applicable procedures.
- Perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy (proofreading, final Quality Assurance).
- Prove their teambuilding and leadership skills.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in translation and localization project management position.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Other languages would be a strong advantage.
- Detail orientation with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Extremely resourceful.
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Highly-developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows, CAT tools, Internet).
The following personality characteristics are desired:
- Outstanding work ethics and commitment to success.
- Proactivity and involvement.
- Openness to challenge.
Interested candidates must send résumé with cover letter to: